“I can fly anything, and don't care if you 'own' it”
Luquie was born into a large family of pirates inhabiting the asteroid belt. Learning to fly and operate ships almost before he could walk, he enjoyed the freedom of the pirate life but found the whole murder thing somewhat distasteful. As a teen he left the family and began an itinerant life of smuggling and scamming, picking up a bit of a drinking problem at the time.
Eventually Luquie ended up in Locus, where he thrived (at least as much as a anarchist drunk thrives) flying various contract missions from Locus stations to Locus station. His reputation grew to the point where even hypercorps were hiring him, which went great until he made some poor decisions a previous night and ended up destroying a spaceship.
The hypercorp indicated that Luquie owed them money. Luquie does not acknowledge the validity of money. This has led to a bit of an impasse and Luquie looking for some alternate opportunities preferably not on Locus.
- Morph: Splicer (Walker 4/20)
- Active Skills: Beam Weapons 23, Blades 40, Fray 45, Free Fall 45, Gunnery 70, Hardware: Aerospace 77, Infiltration 23, Kinetic Weapons 53, Navigation 50, Palming 23, , Pilot: aircraft 55, Pilot: spacecraft 72, Scrounging 50, Seeker Weapons 23, Spray Weapons 23, Throwing Weapons 23
- Knowledge Skills: Interest: scams 45, Interest: spacecraft 55, Language: arabic 30, Language: cantonese 30, Language: french 30, Language: hindi 30, Language: japanese 30, Language: mandarin 30, Language: portuguese 30, Language: spanish 30, Profession: appraisal 77, Profession: smugging 77
- Augmentations: Basic Biomods, Basic Mesh Inserts, Cortical Stack
- Traits: Situational Awareness, Danger Sense, Brave, Direction Sense, Debt (Level 3), Addiction (Minor) (booze)
- Gear: Smart Vac Clothing, Micrograv Shoes, Flashlight, Nanobandage, Repair Spray, Vibroblade, Medium Pistol
- Melee Unarmed strike (15) DV 1d10 + SOM/10